CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS AS REGIONAL COORDINATORS
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
YOUTH WITHOUT BORDERS (YWB) GHANA
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS AS REGIONAL COORDINATORS
The Youth Without Borders Ghana, A youth Membership Based Non-Governmental Organization has vacancies for volunteers as Regional Coordinators.
WHO WE ARE
- Founded in 2014 and incorporated under the Republic of Ghana’s Companies Act, 1963 (Act 179) on the 17th February, 2016 is a Youth Empowerment and Development Non-Governmental and Non-Profit Youth Organization.
- Is Youth-for-youth development Non-Governmental organization and social movement with national, continental and global outlook
- Seek to courageously challenge the systems around the world of young people that hinder the full realization of their potential and development.
- Our commitment is to build concrete structures and solutions to address developmental challenges facing young people and society at large.
A Prosperous, peaceful and happy society where the potential of every young person is unleashed
To harness the potential of young people for sustainable development
OVERVIEW OF POSITIONS
Each regional coordinator will be assisted by district coordinators, field officers and YWB volunteers in the communities. Reporting to the respective Zonal Coordinator, the Regional Coordinator will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for all YWB programs in the region and will manage a group of district coordinators. As the Regional Coordinator of YWB, s/he will provide leadership to the YWB strategic planning process and will implement new programmatic strategic initiatives in his/her region. In addition, the regional coordinator will: provide coordination for the YWB senior management team; serve as liaison to YWB partners in the region; and work with YWB’s management team to keep them abreast of programmatic strategies and challenges. The regional will partner with the Chief Operating Officer, Zonal Coordinators and her/his peers (other regional Coordinators) and will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the operational aspects of the annual budget allocated for the region. Finally, the regional coordinator will cultivate existing relationships with public and private funders located in the region.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote organizational culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the organization and the work of regional coordinators in the zone
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the COO in all matters of importance
- Manage relationships with partners/sponsors in the zone
- Using the existing balanced score card and program dashboard; establish consistent, objective program performance standards of accountability
PREFERED QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT
- Post-Secondary qualification in relevant field; Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Age 15-35 years, Proven track record of youth work and/or leadership experiences; Passionate, promising and purposeful; Interest and commitment for youth issues; Fully understand our course; Ready to join us in making positive change.
- The prospective candidate should be a resident of one of the regions located in the zone.
- The person should be a FULL MEMBER of YWB-GH with membership acceptance offer and has fulfilled all membership requirements or have apply to join YWB as a FULL MEMBER at the time of application.
- Demonstrated success developing and evaluating program models, and selecting and successfully operationalizing innovative programs
- Proficient in using technology as a management reporting tool and experience working with information technology staff to develop and implement program evaluation systems
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth
- Experience having worked with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group
- Deep understanding of human resources, employee performance improvement plans, and corrective action policies
- Demonstrated results in managing through complex systems and proven experience negotiating win-win agreements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for YWB’s mission and vision.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The position is currently part-time and permanent.
- The position is also currently voluntary; allowances and other benefit may come when necessary
- Your continual hold of the position is subject to satisfactory performance.
- The Board of Directors, Management, AGM shall have the right to review your appointment based on your performance.
The deadline for application is 30th June, 2017 at exactly 23:59GMT.
Fill the position application formand submit: https://goo.gl/0xTUAU
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF YWB
Fill the membership application form and submit: https://goo.gl/MohWJr