YWB –GH uses youth mobilization, engagement, programming, empowerment and development as its fundamental strategies to achieve its vision, mission and goals.
YWB -GH engages in policies, initiatives, projects and programmes in the following key areas that affect the development of young people across the world:
1. Education and Economic Empowerment
2. Science ,Technology and Innovation
3. Leadership and Governance Participation
4. Gender, Peace and Security
5. Health, Disability and Human Rights
6. Agriculture , Agribusiness and Climate Change
YWB-GH members use their ideas, skills, creativity, energies and other available resources which they have as young people to implement youth development programmes and projects. This we meant to develop young people and bring their contributions towards the development of the larger community, country, continent and the world. We will also build important networks and partnerships with like-minded organizations who believe in our vision and mission for existence.