Board of Directors membership in YWB is voluntary and non-remunerative. Board meetings are kept closed, though written proceedings, reports and minutes may be made public for transparency purposes. The Board is responsible for a number of tasks, including hiring and supervising the Executive Director, approve annual programmes and budgets, etc. Board Members are also expected to champion YWB’s cause, and promote YWB to the larger community. Board members are also to help raise funds, build networks and partners and provide general support for YWB’s strategic vision and its implementation.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ COMPOSITION
- FIVE DISTINGUISHED PROFESSIONALS IN GHANA OR OUTSIDE GHANA, One of whom Chairs the Board (health, education, entrepreneurship, governance/leadership with interest of youth development)
- ONE FOUNDING MEMBER
- TWO FULL MEMBERS(one male , one female not older than 35yrs )
- THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- NON VOTING MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE:
- SECRETARY ( DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION)
- DIRECTOR OF FINANCE AND SPONSORSHIP
- DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMMES AND PROJECTS
We will be announcing our gallant board members soon.