The rationale behind the Career Women and Leadership Summit is to expose young women to issues pertaining to leadership and governance and challenges confronting career women at the corporate world. The summit is also design to share with young women contemporary trends in spousal right and its related issues.
The summit is on the theme: Everyday Governance; Career Woman’s Perspective.
This summit which is being organized by Youth Without Borders Ghana in collaboration with the Graduate Students’ Association of Ghana (GRASAG), UPSA Chapter is expected to attract participant from the general public including but not limited to; Young Women Leaders, Aspiring Young Women Leaders, Career Women, Women Entrepreneurs, Students, Youth Development Workers, Gender Workers and Activists as well Men interested in Women Affairs.
Topics to be discussed include:
- WOMEN IN GOVERNANCE, THE WAY FORWARD
- THE FEMININE SIDE OF CORPORATE LIFE
- CURRENT TREND IN SPOUSAL RIGHT; A MUST KNOW FOR CONTEMPORARY WOMAN.
Speakers would be drawn from people knowledgeable in the affairs of women, experienced and seasoned women leaders, gender advocates.
Proposed speakers include:
- Miss Beatrice Annangfio, Executive Director, Damsel Foundation
- Miss Yaa Poakwa Sarpomaa, Clients Services Director, Focus One Group
- Lawyer Nana Abena Asoh Owusu, Legal Practitioner, Penuel Law Services