YWB maintains a management team that ensures youth are constantly motivated by responding to their individual needs. We believe the youth we serve are the most important asset and they require our very best. We constantly renew the commitment and capacity of management members to ensure they effectively design, implement and monitor the operations of the organisation.
Below is the core management team made of passionate, promising and purposeful youth:
- Frimpong Musa (Mr.) (PG-YD, Zambia, BSc., Kumasi), Executive Director (ED) :
Frimpong Musa is a Graduate of Mathematics from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) ,certificate in graphic and web designing from the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce, Turkey and Postgraduate Diploma in professional Youth Development from the Centre for Youth Development Services (C4YDS), Zambia. He is currently serving as an African Union Youth Volunteer (AU Youth Volunteer Field Officer) in the Youth Division of the African Union Commission, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. He is a professional youth development practitioner and a motivator, counsellor, life coach, consultant, trainer, sociopreneur and author (his maiden book is entitled ‘Happy Happy Teens’) with over ten (10) years of training and experience.
- Harriet Yayra Adzofu(Ms.) (MSc. (Ongoing), Ibadan, BSc., Ghana, HND, Ghana, Diploma,Ghana), Chief Operating Officer (COO):
Harriet Yayra Adzofu is currently studying for her Masters Degree in Reproductive Health Sciences at the Pan African University hosted by University of Ibadan Nigeria. She holds a BSc in Nursing from Central University College , Higher National Diploma in Public Health Nursing from Public Health Nursing School , Korle-Bu, and Diploma in mental nursing from Nurses’ Training College, Pantang all in Accra, Ghana. She is a nurse by profession with over 7 years working experience. She is a Co-Founder and Program Director for Kairos Ladies Network.
- Richard Apau (Mr.) (MPhil.,Kumasi, BSc., Kumasi), Director of Programmes and Projects (DPP):Mr. Richard Apau is a Graduate of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST). He holds a Bachelor of Science (BSc.) Degree in Computer Science and Master of Philosophy Degree( MPhil ) in Computer Science all from KNUST, Kumasi. He is currently working as Graduate Research Assistant at the Department of Computer Science, KNUST where he assists Lecturers in the teaching of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.He is also a Co-Founder and Director of Operations for the Centre for Research and IT Innovations. He has co-ordinated many programmes and projects including the SALIN+ projects and Global Fund projects for PPAG on KNUST campus.
- Akilu Luyusa Mohammed Zabado (Ms.) (Dip. CYD), Director of Human Resources and Administration (DHRA) :Akilu Luyusa Mohammed Zabado holds a diploma in Commonwealth Youth in development work from the University of Ghana-Legon. She also holds a Certificate in Pharmacist Assistant from the Zenaida Pharmacy Assistant Training Institute – Somanya and a Certificate in Film Directingfrom the Film Director Ghallywood Academy of Film Acting –Accra, Ghana. She is currently pursuing her Bachelor’s degree at the University of Ghana, Legon. She is currently working as the District Youth Coordinator Asuogyaman District Assembly. She is the author of ‘Leadership Roles for youth and skills training institutes’.
- King David Cartey (Mr.) (MA., Ghana , BSc., Winneba), Director of Communications and Public Affairs (DCPA):Mr. King David Cartey holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from the University of Education, Winneba, Ghana and a Master’s Degree in Gender, Peace and Security from the Kofi Annan International PeaceKeeping Training Centre, Accra, Ghana. He is currently working with the Parliament of Ghana as a Research Assistant and has contributed his quota to the socio-political development of the nation. He strives hard to achieve excellence at every given opportunity with effective communicating skills.
- Ernest Obeng (Mr.) (MBA.,Winneba B. Ed., Winneba), Director of Finance and Sponsorship (DFS):Ernest Obeng holds a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree in Accounting and a Master’s degree, MBA Accounting all from the University of Education, Winneba, Ghana. Ernest is also a Student member of the Institute of Chartered Accountancy Ghana, at the final level. Ernest worked as Field Marshal for the National Health Insurance Scheme during his national service. He is currently a Tutor at Beposo Senior High School. He also serve currently as the Financial Controller of Triumphant Baptist Church, Kwadaso and the Audit Committee Chairman of Beposo SHS workers welfare association. Ernest has developed financial policy for several Non-Governmental Organisations.
- Albert A. Singye (Mr.) (MSc.,Kumasi, BSc., Kumasi), Director of Research, Policy and Advocacy (DRPA):Mr. Albert Singye A. is a Graduate of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST). He holds a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree in Agriculture and a Master of Science (MSc) degree in Environmental Science all from KNUST, Kumasi. Albert is currently the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Centre for Research and IT Innovation and has being working in the fields of research consultancy, teaching and training needs assessment. He is an auxiliary staff at the Institute of Distance Learning of the KNUST as a Research Assistant and Demonstrator for some courses.